Friday, February 14, 2014

An Introduction of sorts

Welcome to the blog of the Professor. We will be analyzing and looking at toys for both the G. I. Joe and Transformer franchises. I am willing to open my collection with others and show them the joy of seeing different toys from all around the world. This blog will look at toys that are from other countries, as well as inside the United States of America too and will not focus on one particular period or year. I will also discuss the following: 1) toy collecting websites, 2) toy collecting bullies, 3) toy collecting fashions / common practices, 4) the joy of collecting, as well as 5) the toys you know and love.

The toys I will be displaying will be in acquired condition with no new paint added, adjustments or reproduction stickers applied. When it comes to collecting, tampering with the original product will demise the value more in the long run than the bad stickers or flakey paint ever could. In order to honor the original owners as well as preserve the toy in the best of conditions, the toys will be kept in the best possible locations and will only be handled by myself for these documentations.

If you ever want zoomed in pictures or knowledge on the easiest ways to get toys in my collection, feel free to email me at gijoemuseum@gmail.com. I believe in helping out fellow collectors and do not care about the so called “value” of a toy and will give the best advice if it is possible. You can also contact me at either transmuseum on tfw2005.com or gijoemuseum on hisstank.com. I look forward to talking with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment